Monday, June 13, 2011

life... (part deux)

It has been a little while since I have posted on here. I hope my fans haven't given up on me. lol
My last blag past was supposed to include details about my life, but I was sorely distracted. So I am just going to spit it out as fast as I can on this post so that doesn't happen again.
I moved down to cello because of a truly Awesome job offer at the Lisbon Mine. Believe it or not those miners use computers, and they have a moderate sized network that needs my Tender Loving Care. They offered me a salary of more that 2x what I am used to making, and to be honest...closer to what I feel my time is worth! :) Also my own office with a breathtaking view of the dry barren desert called Lisbon Valley. I could not turn down such a lucrative opportunity so I pretty much had to abandon my life in Orem in order to take this large step. I cant say that I particularly cared for 'Happy Valley', but there are some people there that made it my home, and made it a place that I will miss dearly. By 'people', I mostly mean Maddie. Despite the near perfect opportunity this new job has given me, I am having a very hard time enjoying it without her around. I miss you Maddie, and I also miss your awesome family. If I didn't have such an amazing family myself, I don't think I could ever leave Happy Valley.

Well there I went off on another tangent. I am going to post pictures of my new life on the next post, because I am new to this, and rusty on my HTML I am not certain how this will turn out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment